Ladies,
I must say that we have learned a huge amount of information about varieties of
writing-related topics. This week, the main emphasis was on the various writing
strategies teachers may employ in the classroom. One of the things I admired or
like the most about this week's class was how much I learned from the numerous presentations.
It was a great idea to involve every student in an exercise where they had to
demonstrate how to use each strategy. Demonstrating the
importance of utilizing a rubric to the class and how it can benefits teachers,
parents, and students spark my interest the most. I never knew how crucial it was
as a teacher until the presentation. Although there was a lot to learn in this
class, one concept particularly stood out to me which I think is very important in my opinion.
Teachers are aware that writing is challenging, and improving one's writing is
even more challenging. When writing or learning how to construct a piece of
writing, students are less likely to give it their all. . Teachers can
diversify instruction to ensure that every student learns in a different way by
now utilizing the different varieties of writing strategies in the classroom.
By doing this, student participation in their learning is increased and
teacher-student communication is improved. Overall, the class session was
really fruitful and pleasant, A loner time span for each demonstration
of the strategies would have been helpful to the new students as a
further recommendation
The fundamental principles of learning Language Arts writing serve as the gateway to a deeper level of comprehension. Welcome to the CCharms blog, As we embark on our journey to become certified language Arts teachers, you will discover as you read our weekly updates about our personal thoughts, feelings, and insights about what was learn in our literature 101 class
Friday, 7 October 2022
TRENDS IN WRITING - BEST PRACTICES IN WRITING INSTRUCTION - WEEK FOUR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WEEK# 9 WRITING APPROACH CONTINUES
Ms. Quinn gave a task for each group to conduct a mini lesson on the approaches of writing. I was highly amazed at how Amanda was able to g...
2 comments:
Yes, Chelsey. As a visual learner, the presentation truly sparked my interest, and I learned a lot also from the presentation I did. Each of these strategies will be extremely beneficial to us as teachers and our students when we return to the classroom. This has given me a fresh perspective when it comes to writing. Just by using these strategies, we can make our work simpler by involving every student when writing and even help us become effective writers as teachers.
I do agree Chelsey I never a rubric held such an importance. I am also happy that the lecture highlighted so many best practices in writing as someone is finally acknowledging that "we cannot teach a fish to climb a tree" and as audio-visual learner myself I am sure the students will be happy that there many strategies to choose from.
Post a Comment