Ms. Quinn gave a task for each group to conduct a mini lesson on the approaches of writing. I was highly amazed at how Amanda was able to grasps everyone's' attention through tracing over three letters of the alphabet to demonstrate the Penmanship Approach. Twinkle with their usual poetry dramatic gifts of the rule-based approach. Bromofoms was perfectly tasked with the strategic approach as Brandon is quite the strategic one. Abier (FABPAK) demonstrated the Multi-modal approach through a video presentation.Finally GALE and our group were to join to present on the Genre approach but GAYLE though it would be best to present on our behalf.In all the class had a good real life understanding of the apraoches to wriitng.
1 comment:
Seeing each and every group present in class was a wonderful experience. Undoubtedly, I learned a lot, and from your post, I can tell that you all learned a lot. However, let's not stop there. Let's use every strategy and technique in the classroom when we return to produce excellent writers.
Post a Comment