The fundamental principles of learning Language Arts writing serve as the gateway to a deeper level of comprehension. Welcome to the CCharms blog, As we embark on our journey to become certified language Arts teachers, you will discover as you read our weekly updates about our personal thoughts, feelings, and insights about what was learn in our literature 101 class
Sunday, 2 October 2022
Blog Week#3 - Eight Writing Process for expository writing
One thing for certain... by time we are finished with this course we will be great writers. This week looks at the eight steps of writing an expository essay: Step
1- ideas to execute the course needs to be clear and legitimate to move forward in the right direction. the researcher has to keep in mind how to bring the ideas to life to fit the best needs for the reader is the second step. Thirdly, idea
tailor made for the reader narrowed into a circumscribed and focused topic. Planning, gathering, reporting, researching, observing, experiencing and viewing information. Step five (5) entails determining the context what to use and how and how to develop the story's purpose Step
6 this step focuses on the design of the written piece its sense of direction and informational. we were given the opportunity to formulate a topic of which I chose " the scarcity of water in Antigua and Barbuda" focusing on cause and effect. Am really excited as am able to conduct one on one interviews with managers at Antigua Pluming and Utility Authority to get direct information for my essay to be lit!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WEEK# 9 WRITING APPROACH CONTINUES
Ms. Quinn gave a task for each group to conduct a mini lesson on the approaches of writing. I was highly amazed at how Amanda was able to g...
2 comments:
Chinor , yes. I must admit that I totally concur with you. One of the best choices I could have made during my teacher education was participating in this writing course. As a teacher, I have benefited greatly from this literature course, and I am eager to use the various strategies and techniques I have learned when I return to the classroom. The eight writing approaches is an extremely powerful, helpful, and productive writing technique. This approach is without a doubt the most effective one for assisting any writer in realizing their full potential. The procedure is straightforward and merely calls for persistence, editing, and the desire to produce superior work. One of the advantage I adore about it assisted me to efficiently organize creative ideas into clear, short, and well-written sentences.
Chinoir You couldn't put it better yourself; before beginning this course, I had little knowledge of writing, and I can assure you that I am noticing significant improvements in my writing at this point. I've learned so much that when I return to the classroom, I feel certain that I can face any writing without hesitation. I've also learned a lot, and I can now share my knowledge with my students to help them become better writers. When it comes to writing, each strategy is quite beneficial.
Post a Comment