One of the following crucial points is the think-aloud, where the instructor will demonstrate and then model for the students. It was thrilling to go through the different writing techniques, I had no idea there were so many distinct writing strategies. Having the class demonstrate and deliver their work was an excellent approach for us to have a complete understanding of the concepts. I covered revising and editing, which is a key step of the writing process since it allows students to reflect on what they've written. However, using these strategies is critical for our students and will help them become better writers in class. One suggestion I have is that we need more videos in the classes to make it more visible. I must say that Miss Quinn did an outstanding job of providing us with relevant knowledge and modeling while also ensuring that we all stayed on track.👏This is an example of a strategy that exemplified self-regulation and metacognitive reflection.
The fundamental principles of learning Language Arts writing serve as the gateway to a deeper level of comprehension. Welcome to the CCharms blog, As we embark on our journey to become certified language Arts teachers, you will discover as you read our weekly updates about our personal thoughts, feelings, and insights about what was learn in our literature 101 class
Friday, 30 September 2022
week 4#
Hello, my fellow group members. I've been learning a lot about writing and how to teach our students the proper structure and easier way to write. This week, we look at the fundamentals of writing instruction and the different types of writing methods. With the essentials of teaching writing, here is where we teach children different methods to write by allotting time for writing and incorporating writing skills into the timetable. Children must also receive feedback from us teachers on their writing, which may be done by myself or by other students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WEEK# 9 WRITING APPROACH CONTINUES
Ms. Quinn gave a task for each group to conduct a mini lesson on the approaches of writing. I was highly amazed at how Amanda was able to g...

3 comments:
talia , There was so much information presented to us during the demonstration that I appreciated .Your three-minute explanation of your technique; it was useful, educational, and beneficial to me. I agree with you that Lydia Quinn, our lecturer, has done an excellent job of explaining and leading us. Her passion for teaching language arts has tremendously influenced me.
I agee with you Talia. The demonstrations were very well done and articulated. Ms.Quinn did such a great job explaining that strategy that I am sure if a child were to be in the class, they would grasp its content for how well it was executed.
Well colleagues, one thing we can we have options more than enough, the way you brought your technique to life, Talia was precise and straight to the point of which the students do need as everything can be learnt when simplified.Job well done!
Post a Comment