Welcome to this week's A Little Piece of Charms blog. Have
you ever needed some kind of scaffolding during your childhood or adult years?
Do you ever find yourself looking at
your Language Art Curriculum and thought , "I don't have time for all of
that!
I can recall last semester when I needed some scaffolding
from my lecturer , and she gave me the tools and guidance I needed to aid me
by taking tiny steps toward completing a larger task.
But how precisely do teachers scaffold without spoon-feeding
students is the question on your mind.
This blog will educate you the various methods that teachers
might employ to assist students in their classrooms.
As a newbie to the subject, I was particularly drawn to
this picture because it gave me insights into how each of these scaffolding
tactics will assist my students in the writing process in addition to giving me
strategies I could utilize in the classroom. The over class session was quite
fruitful, and teachers received useful information. A demonstration of the
various strategies would have been helpful to the new students as a further
recommendation, merely to show how precisely you use it in the classroom.
2 comments:
Indeed Chelsey scaffolding is a very important strategy, enabling students to become self-regulating, creative learners and problem solvers. Furthermore, it increases students' capacity to build on existing knowledge and aids in the internalization of new material. however, it was a very productive lesson.
Post a Comment