PRINT PRINT PRINT is what I heard the language, Queen Ms. Quinn implanted in my ears all class. I do appreciate the concept as it will help your students to grow as writers. The will definitely be used in my classroom during practicum as it will support children with the skills and strategies that they will be taught, and it will support their spelling and writing fluency. having journal, charts and even examples of descriptive, persuasive, expository and narrative so students will have a pictural view Infront of them is the advice I will carry with me for the rest of this journey. On that note I shall end this blog by this quote "The journey to a thousand miles begins with the first step" I hope everyone take this journey as a beautiful life changing experience that will be destined for us to be athentic and resilent. All the best in your future endeavour. This is Chinoir signing out, Allah bless.
The fundamental principles of learning Language Arts writing serve as the gateway to a deeper level of comprehension. Welcome to the CCharms blog, As we embark on our journey to become certified language Arts teachers, you will discover as you read our weekly updates about our personal thoughts, feelings, and insights about what was learn in our literature 101 class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WEEK# 9 WRITING APPROACH CONTINUES
Ms. Quinn gave a task for each group to conduct a mini lesson on the approaches of writing. I was highly amazed at how Amanda was able to g...
1 comment:
A visual environment for students is crucial for teachers to succeed. A tool that promotes visualization in the classroom to support student learning is the use of different instructional posters. Consequently, it is important to have them in the classroom.
Post a Comment