Friday, 2 December 2022

week #10

Ladies, it has been a wonderful and educational semester. I hope you all enjoy your classes and learn just as much as I did. But as they always say" all good things must come to an end." However, for this class session, we went through each of the writing styles that were discussed in the prior class was fascinating and gave me a clear understanding of each. I hope you appreciated them as much as I did, my fellow group members. We then went further into the 7 board approaches and look at different sorts of strategies within those. The opening video was really educational and beneficial for us who are visual and auditory learners since it emphasizes the significance of the writing process. One of the major intakes I got to utilize in the class session, which has been mentioned a few times in this course as we go through the writing process, is the I do, You do, We do strategy. That strategy is something we should hold tight t and use wisely in the classroom when we go back out. Writing methods for grades K-5 will come in handy when we return to the classroom. We went through each detail and the processes for using them. It highlights the primary techniques that should be used in class. Miss Quinn would refer to this paper as the Bible. It also assists us as instructors in developing our lesson plans. These strategies were quite intriguing, especially knowing that you have a guide to help when children have problems.

 


2 comments:

Chelsey Benjamin said...

Hello, Talia. I agree that everything good must come to an end. It was a pleasure to accompany you on this journey.

Chinoir Ijeh said...

As this journey comes to an end I will say this has been definitely a long rough journey however it will grow us into the persons we need to become to be exceptional in our craft as teachers.This is the end of the road it was nice knowing you both.

WEEK# 9 WRITING APPROACH CONTINUES

 Ms. Quinn gave a task for each group to conduct a mini lesson on the approaches of writing. I was highly amazed at how Amanda was able to g...