Sunday, 25 September 2022

Week 3#

 The Writing Process

My fellow group members, well another week is down and it was indeed a productive week. We went through the 8 steps of the writing process and I must say that once you follow the step, it is a great way to write. It is easier to accumulate ideas and information to have a spectacular and readable piece. Using the writing process in the classroom will get students to work productively and be good writers. I've  Learned that there are actually 5 types of exposition, which are problem and solution, compare and contrast, description of cause and effects, and sequence each of which has a graphic organizer for visual understanding. How interesting is that? Also, Miss Quinn has done an excellent job by giving us such valid information and modeling it to us to make sure each person is on track.👏🏼  my suggestion for future classes is for Miss Quinn to create an interactive environment. 





2 comments:

Chinoir Ijeh said...

I appreciated the fact that Ms. Quinn guided us on the staep to take when writing an essay

Chelsey Benjamin said...

I once read that in order to create something effectively written, you must write and then rewrite your thoughts, which makes them well thought out and significant. I have to agree that employing this strategy in the classroom with our students will develop some very good future writers.

WEEK# 9 WRITING APPROACH CONTINUES

 Ms. Quinn gave a task for each group to conduct a mini lesson on the approaches of writing. I was highly amazed at how Amanda was able to g...