Hey ladies, at this week's session, what sprang to mind first as Ms. Quinn discussed the writing process? Have you ever imagined how easy writing may be? The eight writing steps are the focus for this week's blog. This class had some incredibly creative and simple methods that allowed teachers to guide their students in producing exceptional writing. I firmly believe that adhering to the steps of the ideal writing process will help us teachers organize essays and any piece of writing and guide our students to become betters writers in the classroom. I had a fantastic time in class this week as I learned a significant amount of new information to help me become a better language teacher and to help my students when I return to the classroom to become better writers. Below is just a video to remind you and also share with other colleagues about the writing process.
2 comments:
The writing process step is certainly important in producing good work. A writing process will assist you in breaking down your writing tasks into small chunks, making the work less overwhelming. It may also assist in reducing the tension and stress associated with writing.
Through my experienced of seeing students writing letters, essays and even poems, even with my own writing there was always write and it will be marked. I am grateful to learn about the writing process through which student can be assess on different scaffolding techniques and Ias the teacher can deliberate on what writing can best be done to produce the perfect script in the end.
Post a Comment